PhotoQuad is a family of professional grade video and photographic aerial platforms.
Until now learning to operate a multicopter effectively for photography and video work has been difficult and expensive.
PhotoQuad shortens the learning curve and enables you to concentrate on getting the best possible photographs or video.
- We have designed a series of high quality quadcopters that will enable you to quickly obtain professional quality results.
- Although quality is foremost, optimized design and liberal implementation of the KISS principal have let us keep prices low.
- Each copter is sized and optimized for a particular camera: Sony Alpha or Canon PowerShot, Sony QX10/100, GoPro or Mobius.
- The same proven carbon fiber "H" design is used for every quadcopter but each is sized according to the camera being used.
- A correctly sized and identically functioning pro quality brushless gimbal automatically stabilizes the camera on all models.
- A generous propeller diameter to frame size and weight ratio insures stable flights and exceptionally long flight times.
- Even our small Mobius camera platform above can accomodate a larger battery which will allow 30 minute plus flight times.
- Each quadcopter is available as Ready To Fly, Radio Ready, ARF kit with motors, props and ESCs or as a frame kit.
- RTF models come with everything including transmitter, extra battery and charger and are literally charge and fly.
- The RC ready models are as above except with no transmitter or receiver so you can install your own radio system.
- ARF and Frame kits require assembly and appropriate components but full instructions and component options are provided.
- The RTF, RC Ready and ARF copters are each offered in two grades of componentry, very good and best quality.
- There are also multiple flight controller options from simple and easy to use to comprehensive and highly automated.
- All components may be easily interchanged as your capabilities and requirements evolve.
- This Web Site provides all the infomation you need to assemble, set up and fly your quadcopter.
- Illustrated instruction is provided to get you flying and photographing quickly and safely.
- Separate pages are provided for each copter type, for each camera and for each controller with all necessary information.
- We will also host a forum for those using our quadcopters to which I personally will attend to appropriate issues.
- Of course, you may also Email me directly with any pertinant questions.